Monday, March 06, 2006

Recent hike..

OK, this is my recent hiking picture at Mt Si, Northbend, Washington. after loooonggg years of staying here, this is my first time hiking up a mountain fully covered of snow during winter. Of cozlah, it was hard trying to walk in the snow while climbing up the mountain... and I did end up with few bruises. The funniest thing happened to me that day was when an old lady (50ish) was trying to go down while I was climbing up. I know it's hard for her since the snow is all wet and slippery so I moved to the side. Apparently, she lost control and started to slide down in the snow right towards me. I'm lil bit confused if I should help her or stay out of her way but she ended up grabbing my feet. So I had to save myself and hang to the trees for support. shwishh.. I felt like the cartoon characters having their bodies stretched out while hanging to something. Good thing was she didn't slide all the way down which I can imagine the pain and the bruises she can get from it. All in all, it was a good hike and I enjoyed it. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha I got this email saying "your friend Arina has updated his/her blog." And to my surprise.. she did! keep on the updates Arina. Nice pic of Mt SI