Monday, August 21, 2006

homesick

once in a blue moon, i would feel it. homesick. and now is the peak time for it. the fact that I'm not going back home this year really bothers me especially when I got a not so good news from home today. erm, I've been to the airport twice in the last 24 hours and will be going again later tonight. maybe that does affect me, seeing the airplanes and people travelling all over. or maybe i'm just too bored today. sitting around and not doing anything could be painful sometimes. The only stuff left with me right now after 2 painful 'moving-out' day is a bed and my desktop. Gosh, I hate moving. I'm the only one left without a place still (kene merempat) and don't have anything going on for me. so I don't get to go and kemas2 my 'room to be' or even studying for GRE like some people.. hehe. I just wished my lil bro could teman me like few days ago. oh anywho, yesterday wuz my mom's birthday. Hope everything went well for her in her condition and I do really wish I could be there with her like the last 2 years. hurm.. i think i figured out why I'm so homesick today. This buddy have been temaning me for the last few days. hehe. been watching it puluh2 kali. it's just fun to watch coz I smile everytime. thanks to whoever gave it to me few years back then. I found it in one of my cd archives.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, comel giler

Anonymous said...

that video clip is cute. can I have it?

Anonymous said...

nnt i balik dr msia sebulan lagi with maggi perisa asli ur homesick will insyaAllah be terubat hehe :) think of europe yo! happy thoughts :) n hope everythings ok back home aite. take care :)

apant said...

tula suroh balik degil. nak jugak pergi europe tu. bukan best pon