Yerp. I'm done with my Junior yer... or my Third yer. Its the end of my summer quarter and I'm officially a senior now. heheh. One more year before I could give myself a little credit for not doing so well at university when I'm suppose to. erks, I seriously don't care now. something's really not right but nvm... I'm having my 4 weeks vacation now which will be filled with...
-> packing and moving stuff to my new apartment
-> sit and not do anything for about a week (giving my kaki a loong2 rest)
-> Europe de tour for 3 weeks (am looking forward to it for some cuci mata'ing' and brain relaxin)
blerh, im lookin for some new activities to do next yer. I deactivated myself from taekwondo for quite a while coz I feel I'm a lil bit tua to lompat2 and run around now. hehe the truth is i don't like practicing tkd @ my usual place anymore coz they always bug/force me to sign up for some sort of sparing/tournament which i'm so not interested in doing right now. perhaps switchin to 'rowing' or 'kayaking' clubs. I really wish they have some sort of cool 'camping' group around or at the very least I should get to know someone who are really into outdoor activities so that I get to spend some time with them doing not so mundane activities. Im so sick sitting in front of my own computer rite now. *twitching* my eyes all over..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yeayyy!!! good for u. have fun in europe k?
wahh kejap je dah 3 tahun. belajar rajin2 ye dik.
lepas tu taknak singgah balik Malaysia ke? sedih, sob sob
Post a Comment