Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Lifehouse Craze...

ok. I've been listening to Lifehouse songs whole night long and I thought I'll share it. My jaded head is spinning with all of their songs and hopefully by killing some time here, could lessen the lifehouse swings I'm having right now. Plus I need a break from programming and I'm super bored. so here goes.. Each of these are basically my fav. song from their albums.
enjoy.

1) Breathing - No Name Face

Review: Found this cool video made by Veritas724. A mixed scenes from Pride and Prejudice (A great romantic movie btw). How that girl is soOo into Mr.Darcy hehe.. very interesting.

Vidz:


Lyric:


I'm finding my way back to sanity again
Though I don't really know what
I'm going to do when I get there
Take a breath and hold on tight
Spin around one more time
And gracefully fall back to the arms of Grace

I am hanging on every word you say
And even if you don't want to speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
'Cause I want nothing more than to sit
Outside heaven's door and listen to you breathing
Is where I want to be

I'm looking past the shadows
Of my mind into the truth and
I'm trying to identify
The voices in my head
God which one's you?
Let me feel one more time
What it feels like to feel
And break these calluses off me
One more time


'Cause I am hanging on every word you say
And even if you don't want to speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
'Cause I want nothing more than to sit
Outside your door and listen to you breathing
Is where I want to be

I don't want a thing from you
Bet you're tired of me waiting
For the scraps to fall
Off your table to the ground
I just want to be here now

'Cause I am hanging on every word you say
And even if you don't want to speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
'Cause I want nothing more than to sit
Outside heaven's door and listen to you breathing
Is where I want to be

I am hanging on every word you say
And even if you don't want to speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
'Cause I want nothing more than to sit
Outside heaven's door and listen to you breathing
Is where I want to be



2) Out of Breath(Acoustic) - Stanley Climbfall

Review: Apparently, most of their song related to breath are interesting. And from this vidz, I realized Jason Wade isn't bad looking. huhu. Wonder if they will ever come to Seattle. penat tunggu..

Vidz:


Lyric:

I still feel the same
though everything has changed
the pain it cost now
I feel lost inside of my own name

but I keep running
I am running
I keep living for the day that I'm with you
that I'm with you

the past has left its stain
now I feel the shame
I'll seize the day
if you take away
the chains of yesterday

but I keep running
I am running
I keep living for the day that I'm with you
and I am waiting
I am waiting
I keep waiting for the day that I'm with you


a new day
the sun is shining
seems I'm closer to finding
that life is more than where we are
no way that I am turning
as long as the sun is burning
now it seems that all I want is you

I still feel the same
though everything has changed
the pain it cost now
I feel lost inside of my own name

but I keep running
I am running
I keep living for the day that I'm with you
an I am waiting
I am waiting
I keep waiting for the day that I'm with you
that I'm with you



3) Blind (Lifehouse)

Review: Everytime I listen to this song it reminds me of something really deep. hehe. ntah ape. i just love the lyric tho. sungguh the annoying the parents of the perempuan in the video clip.

Vidz:


Lyric:



I was young but I wasn't naive
I watched helpless as he turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like is was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor


After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this time
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
And I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me dies when I let you go


4) You and Me - Lifehouse

Review: Another great song from the Lifehouse album. thots. =)

Vidz:


Lyric:


What day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time

'Cause it's you and me and all the people
With nothing to do, nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

All of the things that I want to say
Just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words
You get my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here

'Cause it's you and me and all the people
With nothing to do, nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you
There's something about you now
I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
n' everything she does is right

'Cause it's you and me and all the people
With nothing to do, nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of

You and me and all the people
With nothing to do, nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

What day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive.


oh, the post got super long and I'm still bored. now what?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

musim bercinta yer? atau musim apakah?

Anonymous said...

your collection of vidz of lifehouse kat sini are the best! I love giler lifehouse

Anonymous said...

mmg jiwang pon! tgk lirik da tau. tak payah kenal lifehouse pon!

Anonymous said...

oi. bosan sgtlah tu. comprehensive list siap.

Anonymous said...

sungguh the annoying the parents of the perempuan in the video clip.
haha. what happen to your english duk US tu kak? bagus btol ayat. damn video clip breathing tu best gila. but kesian the perempuan, cinta tak terbalas. ahaks.

Anonymous said...

ok. sgt like the breathing vidz. poor girl lah.

Anonymous said...

No matter what is said about this band, it is clear that their song writing ability is highly credible. How many chart topping hits have they had now?

I Hyped Lifehouse on Everhype and gave them 91% which I think is fairly accurate.

click on "Lifehouse HYPE" above to see more

I wouldn’t mind getting some opinions on it . If you get on there, rate me a 5 & request friendship.