Ok.. I recovered. Will be updating soon. For now, I'm working on my travel blog. It's not done yet. I'm putting some random pics and thoughts frm all my jalan2 experiences. Well, I kind of make it private so I would invite you guys later.. those I know reading my blog lah. PM me if you care enough to snoop around that blog and I didn't invite you. as long as I know you, of course.. hehe. well it's still not there. so go somewhere else to read firstlah aite? cheers..
All in all, the Europe trip was great. Went to 15 different cities in 7 different countries in 25 days. Tiring but lotsa fun. And BIG thanks to all those people I menumpang with.. I would definitely come back sometime for the 2nd part of my tour.. it's on my TODO list tho.. not sometime near lah obviously and of coz I did went broke after that Europe trip considering the extra 15 kgs I brought back on my backpack the other day. Chocs consumption are always good especially when they are from Switz and Belgium =)
I'm in the midst of my first quarter, being a senior. The only interesting thing is my groupmate from my prev. Software Engineering class and this quarter's Senior capstone project class, is also my TA for my other CS class. How wierder could it be when you know your groupmate is grading you. hmm.. I don't like that at all. I'm also taking the business Human Resource and Management class. Wonder if I could survive that like my Business comm. class. as long as I try to crap really hard, I probably will. anyway, I'm going to have 2 midterms this monday (the first day of raya). so yeay to me.. Ramadhan Mubarak.. and Selamat Hari Raya to all. Maaf Zahir batin aite?. May the year ahead could be fulfilled with something more meaningful for you and me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i know. you're coming back. haha. I suka je stalk you. sounds familiar? hee.. kiddinglah. keep the updates comin' k? you did great :*
recover dari apa ha? ingat aku sorang je kene recover sebulan lepas.
Post a Comment