Friday, June 10, 2005

Finally...

Ok. been planning to have my own blog waayyyy long agooo but only now that I feel bored enough to start one. hee.. so, can't promise that I'll be updating this as often as some 'blog devotee' lah kan. I've registered with blogger end of 2004, but only now that I feel that I want to make some use of it. Just done with my last final for the Spring quarter!!.. yeehah. I knoe all of them are gonna suck but.. to hell, I dun give a daymn anymore.. hehe. So guess dat's y I'm like awake at 5.34 am starting to create the first entry of my blog that I've signed up for almost a year. Life gonna be pretty hectic these comin' few days as I need to pack up my whole bunch of stuff from the room n put them in a storage. aaa.. just realized, i've only been ere almost 2 years but my stuff as if I've migrated from malaysia to the US. hee.. I need some help!!! cay, long enuf 4 da first entry i guess.. need to sleep or else esok bangun matahari tegak di kepala. not good for pompuan ayu like me.. hahah.

Currently reading..
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whut the fuck are you doin' 5.34 am after final?? don't tell me your in the cs lab.. u nerd!

Anonymous said...

haha.. ayulah. anak dara x elok tido lambat2.. bgn pon lambat:P