Friday, June 10, 2005

sad...

hurmmmmm... just said my last goodbye to danielle. 'twas sad.. can't believe I'm not gonna see her for the whole year next year.. ouh wait.. didn't i planned to go to costa rica next year? yeah.. I will.. so ppl help me out!! help me to find the cheapest ticket to costa rica aight? hehe. heard so much bout that place.. think it would be fun if I could spend sometime in tropical country with danielle. ouh yeah anyone thinking of joining me..sure one, we can go together2 la.
I found these pics on the web.. menarik la plak.
.
I know the view looks alike cam Malaysia. But wouldn't it be fun to be in a another tropical country and see the difference.

Ouh yeah, Danielle also told me a lot bout Galapagos Island in Ecuador, the coolest island in the world as it is famous for a variety of unusual creatures from marine iguanas to blue-footed boobies which could be found there!! not elsewhere. Check out more bout galapagos here.
Check out some exotic animals they have over there. They don't get scared by people at all.. seriously. These are cactus iguana.. blue footed boobie.. hunk iguana and turtle kotak2.. hehe
.
.

YES, as you can see.. I am in the travelling mood a.k.a jalan2 fever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww.. heard bout the island b4 and yes it's said to be one of the most famous environmental reserves in the world.