So I'm sitting in my room @ 1.20 am in the morning cuz I can't sleep. I had to take a 2 hours nap while skipping my architecture class this evening due to the unbearable headache. I started feeling nausea at work and it became worse in my architecture class. So I decided to call it off and got out from the class after 15 minutes pretending that I could understand the lecturer. After
3 tablets of Tylenol, a 2 hours nap and some entertainment from my convivial housemates (thanks to them), I'm all awake now. It might be because of the abrupt changes of the weather. Not that I can't stand the heat, it was my fault for not having my breakfast, lunch and medication until later in the evening.
But whylah it's so panas. I really feel like going out and take a walk for some nighty fresh air. But considering it's not safe to walk alone, especially after(my "kene ikut" nightmare) the other day, I decided not to. Ohh, I know that I should be thankful, but what blogs are for? for me to grumble kan?
My current favourite album:

And my current favorite song from this album:
Sorry, your browser doesn't support the embedding of multimedia.OVER MY HEAD =)
5 comments:
The fray is awesome! tak balik ke ayin?
I like the FRAY too! you're not coming back ke babe?
Aku suka "She is" better than "over my head" ni.
aku suke "shes kene ikut"..momok ikut ye....
Cool article you got here. It would be great to read something more concerning this matter. Thnx for posting this data.
Joan Stepsen
Cyprus escort service
Post a Comment