Oregon is fascinating, with spectacular views of waterfalls and mountains. Though I did felt the roadtrip was somewhat tiring (we spent more or less 20 hours in the car in 3 days), I still appreciate the fact that I get to discharge the pressure that had been afflicting me throughout the last few weeks of my spring quarter. Places of interests that we decided on this time were Mount Hood and Silver Falls . we drove along the Oregon coast for almost 10 hours. Mm, can't really puji the beaches lar cuz I've seen better but oh well, it's acceptable. Put together some slidewhows from the trip. Mix of posed, candids and sceneries. Ohh yeah, and world cup is getting more and more interesting especially after England and Brazil loss today. So.. no more Kaka on field (ohh.. I took the blame, since I just realize how "pondan"ish he ran on field today, whatever, hehe) I have the feelings Germany and France would go to final and that I would need to take a day off from work this wednesday..
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Oregon recap.
As I wrote before, I went to Oregon during my spring interim the other day. So here's a recap of the stuff we did and some slideshows of happy² people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I recognized the astoria bridge. but which beaches you went to? i should come by to your house sometime this summer.
Oregon is pretty. Did you go to Crater Lake?
I love Oregon too. Did you go to Crater Lake?
waah. macam mana buat slideshow?? ajarlah. lawa² gambar. one of the guy looks very familiar.
Post a Comment