Spending time in front of the computer is considered worthless if you don't really know what you're doing and didn't see the result. But we do it anyway, surfing the internet like we can chunk every info available from webster. Best part, some people use the internet to stalk and to show off their hacking skills. Oh come on, art not thou ppl know there are always other ways to go around and beyond each of his/her "whatever" skills. You can never tell who is the best at computer hacking or programming. Even Bill Gates or Paul Allen never admits that. (do u seriously think they're good at programming? erkss..) Back to stalking, someone was really trying to get on my nerves by taking over my yahoo account. What was that for? it's just an account.. you can't really do anything with it pon!! However, in less than 24 hrs, I managed to get the account back with the help of a friend whose name need to be classified for privacy and safety reason.. hehe. So serves you right "stoopid hacker wannabe". Lain kali belajar ilmu sampai habis yer. I know what you're using, it's not that trojan horse. Ok, stop pissing that person off with his loss.
Look at what I did to my desktop.. huhu
I think google already made its released on desktop gadgets yesterday. I had this gadgets sitting on my desktop for a few days now since I am helping out with their BETA trial version of google gadgets. Its sort of mac desktop version except that it has less features and less cool available gadgets to choose from. I bet they're going to have a whole lot of new widgets when they make this software public and the source code available for open source. I'm trying to configure the sudoku code so that it can play for me after time out. (cheating lah in a way). So, in case you are wondering what gadgets I've been storing on my desktop. Clockwise from top left are Quran citation, Seattle weather snow globe, a music player, calender, horoscope, calculator, flower pot (it actually grows and you kind of have to take care of it by watering it), system monitor (to see how much space and memory these gadgets took off from my comp), sudoku player and lastly a wireless tracker. Some hidden widgets are gmail notifier, and google programmer source code live updates. So far so good, they've been constantly taking only around 5% of my memory the last few days and is getting lower. Im sure they are good enough for release. So in case you are interested to help them out with the trial version, check this out. You can also contribute your own created widget to google and they will surely publish it if its good enough =P My only concern is, how secure is it for me to have them sitting on my desktop? Google could be chugging all infos I have or doing some experimenting on me like how my browsing behavior is. Not that I have something big going on.. but I wonder.
blablabla.. think this post is really loooong. see, how much more time do I need to waste? remind me why I'm blogging again? I DON'T know. it's just that I'm always get bored at 5 am in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
wei. aku rasa aku paham 10% je dari benda yang ko cakap ni. gila bapak nerd. hahaha.
tu desktop ke laptop? ko ada desktop Sony Vaio? yg RB series ke? siot lah, kat Malaysia tak sampai lagi ko dah boleh tgk windows media center dekat sana. jeles gilerr!
somebody got into your yahoo account? damn, harshie stalker. one question, does gadgets and widgets used interchangeably in the hackers or computer geeks world? lol. you know i've been admiring and eyeing your sony desktop with that 19" screen ever since I saw your little demo of what it can do at your room the other day.
panjang gila! apa ko merepek ni? haha. sekali keluar pasal computer, mak aih. don't worry.. ko balik Malaysia sure ada kerja punya. ko grad nex yer kan? lawa gila gambar bangunan department ko. best dapat study benda ko suka dekat one of the best school? headquarters microsoft, google dgn amazon.com semua dekat Seattle kan? ish2.. jelesnyer. aku study bende ko study dekat MMU ni rasa kerdil sungguh :P. ko grad bukak bisnes dgn aku lah arina.
a ah la. both gambar tak keluar if I view it through IE. Firefox is fine. why eh?
"Your romantic deals and your relationship may not match up". ada horoscope pasal relationship dekat desktop tu. dah ada orang ke? I tau ke? ;P
Post a Comment