Wednesday, July 19, 2006

When things happen ...

I always say to myself, they happen for a reason... a good one. But when I can't solaced myself with that, I'll turn to someone that can. Fortunately, I have a lot of them here with me.. and I have someone who totally understand me and I'm thankful for that. At the same time, I want to be the comfort for others... to my friend who really feels the lost. Some people is suffering more than I do and they don't deserve that. Sometime I wish life would be seen as fair as it is. I know life is fair.. I'm not blaming on it. I envy those who could greatly withstand the pain they are tested with. For that, I thank Him for giving me and the others the strength. ok, back to architecture studying.. final in 5 hours. ohh can't wait for it to be over. I'll have monday and wednesday off for the rest of the summer. phewww...

I posted "Tell me what I feel" entry the other day when I sounded all bummed up. A friend of mine suggested this song. Didn't like it at first but now I'm stuck with it. Oh, it's not an english song.


Sorry, your browser doesn't support the embedding of multimedia.
2 DSD-Peterpan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what things happened to you arina?

Anonymous said...

and btw, I can't understand the song! is it malay?

Anonymous said...

oo. denga jugak lagu indon rupenya. bagus2. dulu ckp sikit, apa pon taktau. take care yer kak.

Anonymous said...

things happen for a reason. you are right. so what happened? I haven't heard from you for a big ass long time!

Anonymous said...

i think i tau what happened. and i know you're a strong person. hai lah kak, survival of the fetus smp survival of a girl btul u ni. jaga diri yerh.

Anonymous said...

i'm touched.