Sunday, June 25, 2006

Tell me what I feel.



The above picture perfectly represents my current state of mind.. or in other words, feeling and emotion. They are all swirling and howling inside me.. I'm not sure what or why, but it just bothers me to the max. Could it be because of the stuff that I did, am doing or planning to do? I've gone through piles of decisions-making mode these past few days and I was never sure if my decisions were right. NONE of them. But, I was never convinced that they were wrong either. Or could it be just because I'm thinking about nonsense too hard? Perhaps, I'm not realizing that I'm pretending about something? Or.. maybe I'm feeling this way because I just knew someone that I love wants me to hate him? (Is it possible anyway?) Somebody.. could you just give me a handful slap on my face??! I want to wake up tomorrow and just start watching the World cup match without having these feelings. Maybe I should stop dwelling.. or thinking or maybe rumbling in this blog. I know.. nobody who's reading this understand what's going on and what I'm trying to say. Interestingly, neither do I as the writer know what I want from writing this. It's just a chunk of my mind that I figured need to be voiced out tonight. Pathethically, I don't have anyone who would understand the situation that I'm in right now. Maybe that's it.. I need someone to share and understand me.. that is my biggest swirls...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nape ni yin. ko pening kot. darah da amik lom? ni perasaan je ni. gi tido ke apeker. ni post kul 4 pagi, ape yg ko buat stay up pagi2 ni.

Anonymous said...

because I just knew someone that I love wants me to hate him?
who is he?? boyfriendkah? kawankah? curious pula

Anonymous said...

a friend who I thought I've cared too much. hehe..