Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'll be gone

for a while.. maybe. I'm going for my Europe vacation the day after tomorrow (September 1 st til September 25th) a loong2 vacation. and hopefully to get something out of it..

And that means, I'm not gonna be updating this for a super longg time and I'm actually thinking of quiting the blogging world. we'll see the tahap of my kerajinan after I come back lah.. and if I do quit, I guess I owe my blog motivator a dozen thanks.. hehe. and of course la I owe you a big chocolate cheesecake 'youknowwhoyouare'. and also there are some other ppl out there that makes me keep this for lama lah jugak, bukan senang. hehe

But if i DON'T, i'll be updating stories from my Europe trip, deal? I'd share some stuff.. still. I'm going for some soul searching.. mind winding... or whatever crap sewaktu dengannya. so wish me luck yer? hehe. Whatever it is, I'm on HIATUS.

Before that,

--> Happy Bertunang to Shahida.. (erks, didn't I say so sya?)
--> Happy Belated/Becoming Birthdays to Ajoy, Nana, Nad, Daphne, Is, Alin, Faris, Akbar, Aina, Sarah, and Dido. (erkss.. ramainye in one month pon. sorry if I miss anyone k)

so yeah, a turning point for me to try all the things that I have ever wanted to.. hehe. up and away... weeet. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alaaaaaaaa.. bye2 dear. have fun in Europe. nak pergi da ni chill!! your blog entry doesn't sound semangat at all nak go see the other side of the world. :P

Anonymous said...

your hiatus is too long. suppose if i win, bila ko nak balik ni? nak tuntut.