Great outing night. had mexican food @ Agua Verde for dinner. Hype on sugar. dote on donuts n ice cream. (ooh i know the calorie meter watch, but heck) took silly pics. random jokes. more laughters. pause for a movie (Lake House). omg, did we really screamed? walked home. took kad raya from postbox. more silly jokes. phonecall frm friend. contemplating on starting my research paper. but I did started it til my 2 retarded friends came over at 1.15 am. we chatted away @ my place. went out to get some coffee @ UV. more lamebrained stories. more laughters. finally, more retarded pictures.
my energy was completely being sucked by all the face-exercising activities. exhausted, but I cherished the good times. thanks Danielle, Nad, Nina, Creichton, Craig and Jamie.
p/s: Danielle, keep the list updated. =P
Jamie, you gotta kiss a lot of frogs before you find a prince. d'oh. Welcome to the club.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ahhh last night was fun. I can't believe we all squealed at the end of the movie when he didn't die. We're such girls. haha. Good luck for your midterms tomorrow!! Selamat Hari Raya!
--Danielle
my oh my, I didn't know you had so much activities before I dragged you out. oh well, you were still full of energy.
laughter is always the best medicine. I agree.
Post a Comment