Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Teach me to hate.

I hate the way I talk to you
and the way I cut my hair
I hate the way I drive my car
I hate it when u stare
I hate your big dumb combat boots ; and the way u read my mind
I hate u so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme
I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when u lie
I hate it when u make me laugh ; even worse when u make me cry
I hate it that you're not around ; and the fact that u didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate u
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all

-10 things I hate about you-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the poem especially towards the end. I was so happy towards the end of the movie too!!

sysphy11 said...

I hate it that you're not around ; and the fact that u didn't call

Anonymous said...

ni cerita zaman bila tah. lamaaa