Sunday, March 11, 2007

Another finals season.

Pat your back, scream out loud,
As another season almost end.
My time is near, my time is almost here,
It's just a quarter further,
where I awaited the kind of degree I confer.

But, do I prefer for it to be over???
Consider the pain I'm going through right now,
I definitely am. Stuffing words in my head.
Memorizing facts even when they are lilliputian.
What do I expect when this is over?
What do I gain when I'm out of here?
What will I be when I have the boring 9-5 hour?
I can't even discipline myself for the fixed 15 hours per week.
how would I train myself for 40 hours per week?

Damn it, damn it, damn it.
I can't even discipline myself 18 hours before my final paper,
consider myself now a stuffy-head blogger.
how am I suppose to be discipline for a week dateline later?
*long sigh*

Ok peeps, my finals season is here.
Wish me luck aiteeeee.
I seriously just want it to be over.
cepatla cepatla cepatla


Sorry, your browser doesn't support the embedding of multimedia.
Schwule Mädchen - Fettes Brot


The song that surprisingly gave me the mood to study today.
Way to enjoy my weekend !!!

No comments: