2 days left.. before the journey of my last 10 weeks in obtaining my college degree. Time flies so fast. I want to graduate and not to graduate at the same time. I'm going to miss the life (as if I have one) as a student.. but, most of all... I would be missing all my mates who were there through thick and thin.
Just these past few days had taught me a lot... those who know what happened, I owe you my life for all the encouragement and support you guys gave to me, thanks.. I guess I'm not gonna be able to smile right now without all of you.
Seriously, this is the most memorable spring break ever, starting off with the death of lucy.. (hamster Is), having to deal with a bitchy prof over at biostat department (work mess), learned that I'm going to be broke for quite sometime (spending mess), the birth of Kristina Izian (congrates acan), fellow classmates marriage(congrates cik Amir Radhi!!), and not least.. learnt my biggest lesson in my entire life. oh, and also congrates Danielle... the future to be architect =)
Things changing, people come and go, making decisions for future is what I scared the most of right now... how would you know you're doing the right job, you're staying at the right place, you're being friend with the right people, and you're married to the right person? scary.. scary..
but I guess it's all written somewhere. I just hope that the past doesn't determine how my future would looks like.. coz if it does, it's going to be ugly...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
what 2 b scary of..we're muslim..n as a muslim..we have Allah by our side..so whenever u have uncertain decision..just do like other muslim do..solat istikharah kn..n insyaAllah..all will goes well..
Post a Comment