Yes. it's true.. the rumors you heard. I've been keeping it for a while cuz I'm giving myself and of course my fiancé some time to learn this. Sorry for not telling you guys earlier.. I'm just waiting for the right time to come. This thing is so big for me.. and you guys know that right? It happens so fast, and I myself could not believe that this is actually already happening to me. I could just see my life is entirely shifting to a new phase in the next few months, for better or worse, no one knows but of course, I'm hoping for the best. So now my life would be so much different. I need to become the so called 'more-polite-behaving' girl tul tak? hehe.. Ramai ni kene jadi tok guru.. damn.
Well.... yes.. there you go another april fool for you fools... hahaha. Cis aku marah ni siapa buat cerita. If I'm engaged, or married, I'll make it public. Especially to those I promised to tell.. and I will not reluctantly react to whatever rumor other people are saying coz I'm just so sick of people believing without asking.
helloo.. I'm not giving up my freedom yet. and if I am, I'm hoping to find a worthy person I can give up to. I have way too much stuff in my head than getting engaged or married. For God sake, I can't even cook for myself and you expect me to cook for some random guy. tolong sikit.. hehe. And for those who are too confuse to know what's going on, you can just ignore this post and pretend you never read it. This post is intended to those who have been calling and messaging me the past few days asking for my respond.
So dear friends, I appreciate your concern but I ask you to trust me that I will not leave you behind if something major happened in my life cause you guys were there to support me all along k?? No more "I heard that... but... because you... and you... is it true? " ok? If it's true.. then no other uncertainties need to be in the fact. thots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
hahaha... siot!!!! nak buat april fool pada2 aa wooi. ciss aku ingat berita itu betul rupenye tidak yer. sampah sungguh
hahaha. giler sarcastic nak marah pon. mana la kitorang tau siapa start cakap. lawak dowwhh. tu aa ko duk US tu takda siapa tau apa jadi, ada jer source terus aa kecoh.
hish, dia boleh buat main pulak. if orang taktau baca2 boleh heart attack tau tak. hehe. "Arina's getting married at the age of 22" can be a headline for JBchaoser ppl ok. lawakk
oh my gosh, I totally believed it at first and i was thinking "oh my god arina didn't tell me! I'm so mad!". I have no idea what rumors you're talking about but you better tell me as soon as you do get engaged in the future ok!?! ~ danielle
oooi. lawak bangsat apa ni? aku baru terpikir2 nak hambat ko. hahah nice onee
lmfao. you got me fucking hard Arina. I was wondering why you didn't tell me this when I saw you the other day. Let me know when you are getting married. I'll fly myself to Malaysia if I have to girl!
Post a Comment