Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Monday Medley

I'm officially sick of reading today.. had a grande starbucks at 2pm and just got back frm bubble tea @ midnite but I'm still not getting the right mood to continue reading.. *sigh*. If reading is not my thing, why do I enjoy the class? If I like the class, why do I hate the readings assignment? hmmm.. I just like the discussion part kot, hear out people ideas.. but not giving out mine.

Nyways, this news worsen my mood when I realized that I only have 50% chance of getting my working visa in the US. The applications were just opened for 2 days and it reached double the quota. AND they'll randomly select half of the applications to be reviewed and that means.. there's 50% chance that my visa application will not be reviewed at all. grrrrr... thank God for the OPT.. at least I can have that one year to work without working visa.


currently listening to...

What I've Done
by Linkin Park










Sorry, your browser doesn't support the embedding of multimedia.





In this farewell,
There is no blood,
There is no alibi,
Cause I’ve drawn regret,
From the truth,
Of a thousands lies,
So let mercy come and wash away…

**
What I’ve Done,
I’ll face myself,
To cross out what I’ve become,
Erase myself,
And let go of what I’ve done…

Put to rest,
What you thought of me
While, I clean this slate,
With the hands,
Of uncertainty,
So let mercy come,
And wash away…

**

For what I’ve done,
I start again,
And whatever pain may come,
Today this ends,
I’m forgiving what I’ve done…

**

What I’ve Done,
What I’ve Done,
Forgiving what I’ve done…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice song..best2!

Anonymous said...

mcm budak2 ah denga linkin park oii.