Sunday, March 04, 2007

Goodbye!!

I've been working on this freaking thing for 7 hours straight now and I'm about to complain..







The task is to design a pipelining datapath microprocessor with data hazard, bla bla bla ... And I've been debugging it like crazy... (You don't have to know what that means).


To debug, I need to look and analyze the produced waveform.. which does not make any more sense to me now... It used to, but the 7th hour is crashing me down.


Unfortunately for me the amount of errors that I'm getting is enormously disgusting and I am very very very much sick of it right now. Being blinded by all the numbers and ports makes me feel wanna puke right at it. So, to the beloved lab that's due in the next 1 hour, SELAMAT TINGGAL!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suruh la abang tester yg macho dari M$FT tu buat. ;)

ayin'z said...

haha. terharu itu orang denga.

Anonymous said...

tah apa2 jugak tah tu