
Ever wonder how to download those videos on youtube w/o having to use their player?
You can now use kissyoutube.com for that. All you have to do is find the video you want, lookup the address where the video suppose to be, and just add "kiss" in front of youtube.com
ex: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8B-TMAhl6w will become
http://www.kissyoutube.com/watch?v=D8B-TMAhl6w.
Easy enough?? you'll need to save the file as .flv(flash file) and then convert it into other type you want (mp4 for ipod video, avi, etc..) I recommend you to use this free online file conversion at http://media-convert.com/.
Avid youtube surfer,
narfiaska

4 comments:
Guna firefox extension lagi senang.
yup, video downloader for firefox extension basically boleh donlod any files. kissyoutube just for youtube vidz so u can share and send the link to others.
i have no idea what any of that meant....
~danielle
ps I miss you! I wish I was there for date night tonight.... :( sad....
Cool to know Kissyoutube! I'm lazy and this one is a charm for me. I really like the way of adding a "want" or a "kiss" only to dl youtube vids! Many thanks!
Post a Comment