Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Melayu




It's Tuesday evening and IM DONE WITH FINALS wooooot!!
So before mengqada' tido for 12 hours tonight, I took some time browsing
youtube (*** as usual lah) and I came across this awesome vidz.
hahaha.. I can't stop smiling throughout the whole video.
Melayu hardcore yg byk masa tul. rajin2


p/s : btw, I think the vid intended for melayu who admits that they are melayu kot.. if you think you're not typical malay or a very different/unique/special melayu then don't bother enjoying it lah kot.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happens when the Malay dude(tte) looks so Melayu, habis pure Melayu la, but claims that s/he's effin special/not melayu at all? Does that count?

ayin'z said...

haha. adeker org mcm tu? ish².. go n give her/him reorientation about asal usul lah.

Anonymous said...

annoying gila suara. but very funny tho. hahahahah

jazrul said...

mesti ada punya

malaysia seo

jazrul said...

ada tapi susah nak jumpa

fire safety

jazrul said...

kena rajin cari la

fire extinguisher manufacturer

fauzi said...

terus kan cari jangan putus asa
fire extinguisher

fauzi said...

kenarajin cari la

fauzi said...

x rajin ape pun tak dapat kan

fauzi said...

malas ape pun jadi

malaysia web design

jazrul said...

yang penting usaha
malaysia web design

Anonymous said...

dan tidak mengenal erti putus asa

pinjaman wang,pinjaman segera,pinjaman cepat

Anonymous said...

I have been on a holiday before there too tempting do not get in forget will


Maternity Wear,Maternity Clothing,Maternity Dress,Online Maternity,Online Baby Products,One Stop Maternity