Sunday, May 20, 2007

I do Sumo

Last Thursday was a fun outing day. I attended two events which in return allows me to enjoy free food, gifts and fun activities. So during my department BBQ event, I decided to try what they call sumo wrestle. So I jumped in their sumo suit which is super heavy with another friend to have a real sumo wrestle. We look silly but heck, I don't care. Other people tried it too and it's there for us to have fun right? We (my friend and I) couldn't stop laughing at ourselves and of course the people around us too.. especially the photographer. So in case you're wondering how I look like in those suit, below are some of the pics in chronos...







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cumil kawan aku yg sorang ni bersumo. boroi nye suit ko yin.

Anonymous said...

asal mcm tutop idung..rimau jadian tu kentut kah..huhu..ek bkn top idung upenye....

Anonymous said...

cam toyol ckp ah. spender sama kale ngan tudung. haaha. menang ke? takkan dlm suit sumo pon bole guna ilmu taekwondoo.

Anonymous said...

lmfao.

Anonymous said...

Nice site!Reguards from Sweden.