Thursday, May 31, 2007

Packed

I'm soooooooo packed with things to do right now. It's a week before finals and I'm shifting all my finals to this week so that I can go down to Vegas with my parents. Yezza.. they're here =) The only thing that makes me fly in the air and motivates me to keep on living the nightmares of finals. So, I have 1 take-home final, a paper final, a major project and a final presentation due tomorrow (Friday) before I fly down to Vegas in the evening. *crappp*. It's going to be a super long night and day for me! It almost killed me but thinking of what's awaiting for me, I'll tell myself to keep on moving. And this is my 15 minutes break from my hot-date with the OS filesystems project. It's almost 9 pm and all 45 computers in this lab are occupied and my forkbomb server is crashing. The very good thing is, all these keep me busy so that I have no time to dwell over sadness, or scariness of my future life. Alrite, enuf said, anyone have good suggestions of places to visit in Vegas and San Francisco? My family is going to be here for almost 3 weeks and I have no freaking idea where to bring them. My convocation would be next Saturday, June 9th and I've gotten my cap and gown. The big one is not going to be so much fun but I'm looking forward for my department's convocation. Finally, I'm done spending 4 years living the life of the dead, and it's almost over. oh, can't complaint about that, I might have a scarier life in the future. Never knew what's going to happen to me makes me tumble. 15 minutes up. back to my date!!

1 comment:

Pooja said...

And I thought I was bad! Its been over an year since you blogged :O

This blog entry reminds me of the last few days before graduation, they are the craziest. With about just a million things to do ...

Sure life hasn't been that busy since then, so get back to blogging, Lazy!