They lasts several nights.
They are disturbing.
They made me all nighters.
They changed my sleep pattern.
They let me wonder why.
And made me look for the answer how.
Then I started to think of "what ifs" questions.
Then it started to get ugly.
They reassured me of what I've lost.
They confirmed my mistakes.
Then I know I need to be on my bended knees.
Then I realized,
I need the people I foolishly abandoned.
They just taught me a lot.
And I'm glad it's over.
Ungu -Andai Ku Tahu

3 comments:
You ok there dear? lagu tu sedihh. sebab tu ke u salu online pagi2 ni? nightmares izzit?
keinsafan melanda saya. hmm hope anda ok di sana.
don't worry arina, everything will work out in the end for a reason. i'll be keeping you in my thoughts, so keep me posted ok? If you need ANYTHING let me know, anything at all. ~danielle
Post a Comment