Monday, May 28, 2007

Destiny

Who knows what might happen, right?
People live their life as it is.
I do believe in fate.
And I believe the best thing that could happen to me
had been written.
I know that there's no turning back for me.
I don't know how much I should regret for my mistakes.
And how long should this feeling haunt me.
My life could be changing few days or years from now.
I might be happy and I might not.
I might be successful and I might not.
I might be alive and I might not.
I might have my freedom and I might not.
Whatever happens, I pray so that I can take it.
And live the life that had been written for me.

Special thanks to Izwa for the video. It really made my day today. =)
I'd like to dedicate this song below to everyone I know.
Enjoy the day when the freedom is still yours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remembered bg tp x ingat bila. Hope everything is already OK. I'm here if you wanna talk ok?