This is just another tell-no-point story entry. If not interested, shooooshhh...
The weekend started off interestingly on Friday evening when I was paged to work for emergency. The air condition in our department's server room broke down so most of the servers were overheated. Our main Xerxes server crashed and melted down so me and my boss had to go in to the 95F server room and try to cool off the room. berkipas, meniup semua buat. The worst part was having to bring all the 15 servers out from the room and reconfigure it so that the network is still there. Thank God it was Friday evening so there's not much of annoying phone calls and complaints.
After work, I'm off to join the MaSA bowling. I didn't play since I'm already late but it was nice to see bunch of them playing as a group and had fun. At the same time, we were busy preparing proposal for the midwest game. It's going to be hosted at Northern Illinois University (The Website). I was contemplating if I should go since I would be super busy but someone successfully convinced me to register.. hehe. Back to the weekend... after bowling, we all had dinner together and hang out at (nad's, sarah's, daphne's) apartment.
On Saturday, I spent most of the day in the CS lab working on my OS and INFO project. Honestly, I do find that it's fun to hangout with CS peeps once in a while at the lab. I think they could be very crazy and funny during weekends or after midnight especially when most of us are stressing out about the same thing. Working to configure linux kernel and do basic operating system programming was never fun for me but it's all good. I rather spent time with them to keep me busy then stressing out about silly things. Dart called me in the evening.. we chatted, and somehow she managed to convince me to play soccer for Penn State.. haha,Dart deary, you have to be prepared for the worst player you will be seeing playing for your team. I didn't have the Samura's skills and experience for almost 5 years now. But hell I missed riadah dekat Samura tu..haha. This is also the day that I had the most immature fight with the most immature manusia on earth. ishhh.. not wrestling kinda fight ok, it's more like darjah 3 punya fight. haha.. why? I think because both of us just want to remind ourselves how it's like to be budak2 again. Heck, he deserves it anyway..
And it's now Sunday... spent few hours homeworking, and I really2 can't sit in my room anymore... something bothered me.. so I decided to kacau ppl.. First target, Nad. As usual, she would say OK so we spent some time at sbux, chatting and planning.. hehe. Then when she's off to her group meeting, I wander on the ave trying to find something to look at. Then I decided to do some grocery shopping... heck, I spent a lot. *not a very good sign*. Now I'm back in my room.. and as you can tell, I'm bored to death. Everyone's at the lab but I'm waiting for them to come back so that I could force them to play with my new toy. Oh yes, I bought myself a new toy for the midwest. Check this out...
hahah.. it looks exactly like mine oo except the white stripes are maroon stripes. Do not kutuk as I wouldn't care what you have to say. I'm really in a crazy mood now. Spice girls songs have been blasting in my room for a few days and I've been telling a lot of my ole friends bout the crazy things they never thought I cold have done. haha.. ey don't get scared. I just think the 3 cans of soda and self window shopping drove me to be hyper for a while. wawaweewah.. budak2 lab, cepat balik!

5 comments:
pink? hahahha! eh tak kutuk. suka aja. ko main bola lagi ke?
tu dia, bila rajin post berjela2 membebel. haha
uik. hang terlebih happy weekend eh? bagus2. comel nya bola~! haha.. sejak bila tah da boleh thn pink nih, dulu anti btol
gaduh ngan sapa yin? btol2 ke main2? huhu.. ayin geti gaduh ker? gaduh tekwondo ye ler
nak tgk main bola ! pasni share kat flickr eh? haha
Post a Comment