Saturday, July 15, 2006

How could I put an end to my crudeness??

Have you ever really give a deep thought about what goes on in another person's mind? And I mean you seriously think about it, analyzed their every move, de-constructed each molecule of their being, trying desperately to unlock the door and receive a sudden rush of understanding, simply to feel that you probably know them, but instead you find yourself even more confused and uncertain about their intent? Lately, this has been bothering me. You think you know someone, you think you have THEM figured out down to their DNA, and then they completely throw you off guard and become something unexpected, something different.

It's so strange but so nice. To find that just when you think you've seen everything another has to offer, you find that you haven't even seen the tip of the iceberg. And I can't wait until I finally do. Life is so questionable; almost everything related to it; I’ve learned my lessons for so many times but I’m still deludable. I just wish I’ll be off the hook sooner and are able to be on more of the complaisant side, but that will never happen. you know..you can never feel "ok" when you know something is really wrong. The thing that really bothers me is "I could never tell when I'm certain or when I'm trying to be certain. And I hurt too many nice poeple because of that". How could I put an end to my crudeness??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're not crude lah dear. being certain is really hard. even if you're certain, you'll never know about the future. I've been in the situation few times but don't know if that's going to be any help. It takes such a loooong time to know someone. could be forever. so, don't bother try to understand them. do what you think best. good luck.

Anonymous said...

Life's a collection of uncomprehensible happenings. But it's less about knowing why someone does something and more about learning, growing and accepting. Take it easy, stop beating up on yourself.

In the words of Michelangelo,
"Ancoro Imparo" (I am still learning).

ayin'z said...

thanks =) I am and still learning something about it.