Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Today

If I'm fearful- If I'm angry- If I'm jealous- If I'm coy- If I feel dependent-the feelings I have are not my problems. My attitudes toward these feelings are my psychological problems.
unknown
source : Zaadz

Am planning to watch some fireworks display later this evening in anticipation of the 4th of July celebrations. I didn't get to do this last year, but I remembered travelling all the way to downtown Seattle with Sarah during our Freshmen year and got stuck in traffic until almost 2 am. But this time, we're going to Gaswork park, it's a popular spot for Fireworks on 4th of July and only 15 minutes away(walking) from my house. It's located on the north shore of Lake Union, and provides an amazing view of Seattle skyline.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but make sure your attitudes toward those aren't being compromised by your "hard to say no" disease ok darlin'? take care